Minggu, 23 November 2008

Angel Of My Heart

Angel of My Heart

Stayin’ on your hug of little fingers,
Singin’ lullaby bringin’ u into a dream,
And wishing God givin’ you the nice one
Is a greatest routine I ever do

Staring at the smooth eyes when u’re sleepin’
Keep protecting u from cool night n mosquitoes
And listening ur heart beat when u take a breath
Bringing warm into my soul.


Wiping ur tears..
Makin’ a joke to your laugh
And kissin’ your forehead thousand n thousand times
Is easing my pain..

There’s nothin’ could make me feel happy fulfilling my heart
Instead of seein’ u sayin’ ma-ma n pa-pa
While no other word u re able to spell

My love,
No other reason 4 me to keep alive
Unless
It coz of u… !

Angel of my heart.. .
Come on grow up n getting bigger!
-n becoming my next hero.. !

with love,
ur mommy
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker